Rearview Mirror Collection

I have been intrigued by the views through the rearview mirrors.  Periodically, I have tried to snap shots with views of the area that I can catch through the rearview mirror.  This is a blog that I will add to from time to time with all pictures rendering the rearview mirror on the wing.  As you can imagine, it is quite a challenge...I've enjoyed the challenge as it has enhanced my photography skills while travelling at 80mph!!  Enjoy!!

Heading out of Big Bend


 


OK, couldn't resist a RVM selfie!!  lol  Very difficult shot!

Leaving Chiricahua NM

Saguaro NP and we really like the saguaro cactus





Thought we'd go upside down



Red Rock Canyon NCA




Rain brewing behind us.

Comments

  1. I added your blog to my reading list. Very nice collection of rear view mirror pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gallup to Parumph, Wrap-up

Day 7 - Flaming Gorge to Tetons

Orlando then a dose of National Wildlife Refuges