Utah Pretrip

Utah Pretrip
After a 6 hour flight delay, I got into the hotel around 2:30am.  Woke around 8am and started the 3 mile hike to Ridenow to pickup the wing after its initial service.  After 1 block trek, I realized that the current 98 temp was a bit too much.  I researched the city bus and discovered I could ride it to the door for $2.00. 30min later I was in the service department picking up the bike.  As usual, a short dispute on labor ensues and I flip out, price is reduced and we are good to go.  I head for storage to pick up clothing and supplies and head to Sherm's house to get the mirror replaced. 
 

 

Here is the starting point and time
I learned a lesson, 108 plus engine heat means shorts result in lobster red legs
cooked to medium rare if you wait too long to change into long pants.  Lesson learned! 


Sherm helped me put the new mirror on and then we ran down to Crazyhorse
so I could sign the welcome to America book that sits on the counter.  I
explained that Hawaii is America, but I guess it is far enough away to qualify. 

 

After returning to Sherm's, I was treated to dinner at In and Out Burger and learned that there is a secret menu... Shhh...  Anyhow, after the awesome meal, Sherm met a guy from town that wanted to sell a shotgun so he ran and bought it.  I have to pickup Shannon at 7:30am in Vegas, so it's time to end the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallup to Parumph, Wrap-up

Day 7 - Flaming Gorge to Tetons

Orlando then a dose of National Wildlife Refuges