Vegas to Atlanta

So I'm off to move 'K' over to Atlanta from Las Vegas for the winter and get in some much needed suspension work and a rally before the end of the year.  Not allot of pictures because I arrived in Vegas at 10pm, packed-up and rode down to Kingman, AZ for the first stop.  Then I ran all the way to Childress, TX for the night.  Then I opted to run on in to Acworth, GA.  Pretty much 2000 miles in 48 hrs.  I sure wouldn't want to ride like this very often, but from time to time it's nice to make tracks and get it.  Did I mention that cruise control sure helps make this possible :)
 
 
 
Sunset over the Pacific

Starting mileage.  Poor 'K' didn't get rode much this year (yet) since we bought 'W' to keep over east of the Mississippi.

I made a late night stop for my favorite burger in the world!  By the way, the animal style fries were free, but a bit too much for me.  I prefer my fries straight-up! 

Shannon wanted a centennial stamp since I was passing by.  Sorry, just the sign, no me.

I really like the landscape in the 4 corners states.  It's a shame the weather isn't the same as Hawaii, I might move there.



RVM shot of something I can't remember, but tribute to Shannon.

Late night attack of the giant bugs!  It took hours to clean me and my helmet after this attack. One of the 'joys' of riding.

I had just missed a perfect alignment of windmills to sunrise outside of Childress.  I tried on the next row, but it was perfect alignment.


Nice View

Clouds for Randy!


Crossing a river, somewhere... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallup to Parumph, Wrap-up

Day 7 - Flaming Gorge to Tetons

Orlando then a dose of National Wildlife Refuges