Florida Forts and Canaveral NS

 
We picked up the A1A this morning which we will take for the rest of our journey down to Palm Bay.
 
 



When I saw him with his mug I thought of Captain Morgan...I wanted him to pose with the mug while I held his gun...he wouldn't go for it..so this was the compromise!


 
 

The ferry dock was damaged from the storms.

If I didn't know any better I would say that the trees were also "damaged" from a storm...but in reality this is how they grow.  Pretty cool park area.



Nice décor at one of the houses along the coast.

This red dusted beach south of Saint Augustine was eye catching.

Saw this guy crossing the road on our way to Canaveral NS visitors center.



On first sight I thought this was a bald eagle...until I zoomed in.  One of these days I'll capture a Bald Eagle.
 
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallup to Parumph, Wrap-up

Day 7 - Flaming Gorge to Tetons

Iceland Day 9 (Hraunfossar, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanesbaer Peninsula)