Day5 - Tulsa to ES

We are spending lots of time on Rt66!

But not stopping everywhere we would like... Just not enough time


Not sure what they're selling



While taking our selfie we found this jacket on the main entrance gate. I always wanted to be a Park Ranger growing up...so should have at least had a picture taken in this jacket before giving it to the rangers.



 
I couldn't decide which side to fight for based on color of hat.
 



This Hognose snake ran (or slithered) out in front of us, I stopped, but couldn't see him in front of the bike.  I kinda was wondering if he was going to bite my leg, but lucky his was not interested in my leg







We made it.  Funny to welcome lots of Harleys, to write noise ordinance tickets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallup to Parumph, Wrap-up

Orlando then a dose of National Wildlife Refuges

Day 7 - Flaming Gorge to Tetons